tirsdag den 29. oktober 2013

Insert title here...

                                         

                                        

                                      Year 2065                                                         

Okay, news came yesterday that the last found oil well had become depleted, so this might be the last thing I am ever going to write on a computer. It is weird, very weird. We are having these major electricity blackouts, I have never experienced as big blackouts as we get at the moment. I have managed to get a hold of an old diesel generator which i can use on my fridge and everything necessary, when the blackouts come, I have also bought a lot of preserved foods, not any luxury, but you need to take what you can get. It is kind of weird to think about that we need to hunt animals soon to get something to eat, also that we need to farm crops without any help from the modern day machines as we are used to. Well let us step away from me and take a look at the world, right now i do not feel any major changes of peoples behavior, some are shocked that we had been able to use all of our fossil fuels, I indeed am to, some people also have begun to talk about the end of the world… I do not believe them, this  cannot be the end of the world, but it can be probably the biggest challenges humanity have stood up to in a very long time, but you know what they say; Only the strong survives.
First week has now passed, we are completely out of electricity, and i am very low on diesel, soon i will not be able to use any electrical devices, it is hard to think about.
everything is so weird right now, but a lot of things is a pleasant kind of weird, like, I like going out for a walk in the afternoons and everything is so quiet, no cars, no nothing that is loud, well okay some kids are outside playing to, but thats nothing compared to what we are used to. I have got to end this no, hopefully this will be found, read and understood by later generations…



-Patrick Hovmand

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar