October 22. 2065
It is year 2065. There has not been any fossil fuel left on Earth for 15 years. People had to change their lifestyle a lot. Most people used their car almost every day, to get to work or just for shopping. That is a luxury we cannot afford anymore. But that might be a good thing for us when you think about it, when we do not use our car every day like we used to, we reduce a lot of the carbon dioxide emissions. The only source of energy we have left now is renewable energy, which is helps the climate. Now we use almost every sources of renewable energy we can. Mostly wind, hydro and solar energy. Those are our main source of energy now, but they are also the highest profitable energy sources we have knowledge of. I know people think more about how much energy they use now, than back when I was a kid. When I was a kid we used a lot of energy. The things we used the most of our energy on were our computers and televisions. I believe some people might think it is bad for us that we do not have any fossil fuel left but I also believe that without the fossil fuel the future looks a lot more bright for us. We had to adapt to a lot of things but that have helped us change our lifestyle so we can have a better climate system. Now we just have to keep in mind how much energy we use and how we have the best chance of saving our planet. And if we succeed at doing that I think we have a higher chance of saving Earth with this generation than ever before because this generation have adapted to how the planet is now.
Written by Niklas
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar