fredag den 25. oktober 2013

The world without fossil fuels


October 23.2065
Dear diary.........

My name is John Clark. I am 52 years old and I live In USA. I have a son and he has2 children. I am a grandfather.
My wife left this world 5 years ago. So you can say that I am an independent man, with no help from anybody and I like it sometimes.
I woke up 8 o’clock. I was very tired; because yesterday I it was a very hard day at work when I went home I could not even eat or clean the house, I slept direct I could not do anything.
When I slept, I heard somebody on the street, who talked about the fossil fuels and electricity I did not wake up but I continued sleeping and heard at the same time.
Today in 2065 I found out that the world is not like what the entire human being have been imagine. We should not say or think that the world is okay. Because, the bad news I heard shocked
me, I did not expect this to happen on the Earth.  I thought that it was a dream but it was true!  

There is not any kind of electricity everything is dark, very quiet, nobody works. It is like the place had stopped!!
What I listened to, when I slept, was that the world was depleted from fossil fuels; there is no more fossil fuels.
I think that if the world does not have any fossil fuels left, the world could not get any light on the streets or in their homes. Now I think about the life without any kinds of fossil fuels. Here in USA the government wants oil, nature gas from for example Saudi Arabia or the others countries. Now we cannot get light to the whole world.
 It is a big problem!
We (people around the world) cannot live without any form of energy, we cannot go to work and the children cannot receive teaching, because everything in this world works with technology. If they want to read/make their homework they do it via computer. The world, without energy, will not exist too long.
Because the world with no energy will be stopped like a machine, that is out of fuel.
I have never thought about if the world could run out of fossil fuels.
What if nobody could get to the place they wanted?
Because there is not any fossil fuels that can run the vehicles or even start them up.






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar