I just
heard it on the radio. The topic has been all over the world for some time, but
now it’s official. All of the fossil fuels are gone, and we cannot create them
again. Of course we have had to save a lot of energy over the last period of
time, but I do not think we are going to feel a big difference till a few days
from now. We have been living without endless amount of energy before, and I
think we can do it again if we all try. The children are having a hard time to
get used to it, and the cooking is difficult to figure out. The small amount of
energy we get from the wind and water turbines goes to the cooking and some
heating of the house. We all know that the sources are getting smaller and
smaller, and I think the biggest problem is the big companies, and their way of
managing the company. They use so much electricity and energy on running their
companies, and all of their computers, and even though they have cut so much of
the energy spending off, there is still a long way to go. A thing I see a lot
of in my every day, is that the prices are getting a bit higher. The food industry
has a hard time, when they cannot use their machines to for an example milk the
cows. It is all have to be done by hand now, and that increases the cost of the
making, and therefore the price at the supermarket. I believe that we are going
to make it, and get used to it. Even though there is a lot of things to think
about.
-Mette Schlosser Poulsen
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar