22th of October, 2065
Dear diary..
Yesterday
everything went wrong, we ran out of oil
and coal.
My two children whom kept asking if things
would go back to normal.
This
was not just happing in our country but all over the world.
It
was a global crises that scared everyone from kids to adults.
It
was funny how the ''experts'' kept saying that if we did not do anything about
it, we would run out of those energy
resources. Which meant that we would all have to come up with ideas about how
we could take advantages of the remaining resources and how we could use it
wisely.
Make
sure that there would be a future for the upcoming generations.
People started to lose their jobs, everything
started to get out of hand. I had never in my life imagined that things would
go this bad. When I was told that we were running out of oil and coal I thought
it was a joke.
The
chock that everybody felt was indescribable, the government kept trying to
replace it with some other resources, but honestly that does not happen
overnight, like if they could just swing the magic wave and poof seconds later
things were back to normal. It would take months maybe even years before
we would be able to get things back on
track.
I
felt disappointed that no one took the warnings serious, that people looked at
me like I was some sort of hippie whom wore eighties clothes and wished for
world peace.
Look
at the bright side there were some benefits of the fact that we ran out of oil,
reduced contamination.
I
hoped that I would not have to experience such thing in this life time or even
the ones after....
-
Shacni.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar