torsdag den 24. oktober 2013

Olivers SwaGGy Blog

A Captain’s Diary

Hi there, my name is Oliver Joyce; I am a captain on sort of a “fishing” boat, which I have made myself, with my small crew. I made the boat myself, because I wanted to make sure it was as healthy as possible for the nature and the sea, I also did it because I have never really known what to do with my life. I mean, I have always likes building stuff and being creative, but I had no idea what to do with it. I also wanted to help the poor fish dying from pollution. I made this boat so I could go out and try to clean as many parts of the sea as possible. It has taken 20 years of my life just to clean the majority of the North Sea, it might not be that much, but if there were more people like my crew and I, then the fish would easily be saved. And you do not want to see what kind of creatures I have seen lurking beneath the surface of the water.
The whole earth just recently ran out of fossil resources, and we still have yet to find a proper replacement for all the oil. The thing is, we do have plenty of replacements, but they’re very expensive and are very, VERY bad for the earth itself when it comes to global warming. The reason to why it is so expensive to replace is because it takes too long time and too much effort and resources to make it cheap, it has to be expensive or else the companies will just lose too much money way too fast. It’s basically only the oil that is our problem right now, and we only need some time to invent something new, but until then, I will be out on the open water making the earth a better place for all living creatures.

-       -  Captain OJ. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar